Thursday, May 24, 2007

Great Chick Lit Website ! ! !



I believe the Candy Covered Books logo is one of the best I've seen AND I've just spent the past 10 minutes perusing their website! There is alot of content there and it's a wonderful source for book reviews of chick lit and women's fiction. The vast review database is in alphabetical order by title, making for a great browsing experience. The website is clean and uncluttered with all the navigation buttons located on the left-hand side of the screen. While they have an archive of newsletters, the latest one is dated 2006 so I don't know if that is still a service they offer. I did notice that the Events link is current. There is a FAQ file, contact info for making feedback about the site, and a page of recommended links that seem like they would appeal to a wide range of interests. Overall, this light-hearted site gets to the heart of chick lit reader's advisory without being stuffy or pretentious!
htw

No comments: